Monday, April 16, 2012

People that you think should be funny but aren't.

I have made a small list of stuff which I don't like but I all depends on personal opinions and where you are from.

People That Aren't Funny But Are Meant To Be.

Graham Norton

Specifically the Graham Norton Show because that is the only place I have bother to watch him. He has good guests and is an OK host but that doesn't mean that the BBC should air him.

Rove (Rove McManus)

Rove is a good host and also has some good guests and is more funny than our friend Graham but he lack the humor which is kind of what his show is about. He co hosts are funny but I personally don't think he is.

Radio Hosts

I don't listen to much radio but when I do I feed some try hard presenters trying to make me laugh, why don't they get someone who is actually funny on or something. I am here in New Zealand, and I'm listening to b105. That's right, B105 in Australia. The morning hosts aren't good on that either but at least Hamish and Andy in on Fridays.


No comments:

Post a Comment